Willow and Autumn’s 16th birthday is in one a month (June 1st) and I wanted to get a head start on the birthday project this year! For the past four years we have created birthday videos filled with submissions from fans all across the world. The girls have absolutely loved them! Here are the links to previous projects: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. Want to join in on the project? Read the rules and how to submit below! Please note that after the success of last year’s projects, I have added a few more rules this year and I will be a little stricter on submissions, so please review them!
WAYS TO JOIN
1. Record yourself wishing Willow and Autumn a very happy birthday!
2. Make a fan video for Willow and Autumn.
3. Take a picture of yourself holding a sign wishing the girls happy birthday!
4. Make a fan-made graphic/edit.
5. Type out a sweet message for them to read!
6. Any other ideas? Go ahead!
1. You may submit pictures, videos, or a typed message.
2. Videos must be no longer than 20 seconds. If they are longer, I will have to trim them down.
3. If you would like to include a fan-made graphic, it is recommended you use the dimensions 1280px wide and 720px tall. You do not have to use these dimensions but it will give the best view in the video!
4. Only appropriate entries will make it into the final project.
5. All entries are due May 22nd.
6. You may only submit 2 entries for EACH GIRL. For example, if you had a fan edit and a message for Willow, you are also allowed to submit both a fan edit and message for Autumn. If your message/edit includes both girls anyways, the limit is 2. I hope this isn’t too confusing but if you have any questions please ask!
7. I will only be accepting emailed submissions. I have been lenient on this the past few years but due to organization, I won’t accept anything that is submitted on Instagram, Twitter, ect.
HOW TO ENTER
Please copy and paste this form and include it in an email to email@example.com.
Link to your video/picture/ect:
Thank you all and I can’t WAIT to see all the fun entries for the project this year! Don’t forget all entries are due by the 22nd of May and their 16th birthday will be on June 1st.